We’re consumers too. And we didn’t forget it when we designed and built ALEX’s website.
We each thought about which websites we visited frequently, and what we liked about them.
We liked the option to anonymously ask a question, without inviting the full force of a sales representative. We liked seeing transparent pricing without the rigmarole of completing contact forms for more information (inevitably inviting the full force of a sale representative). We liked being self-sufficient, and having flexibility outside of business hours.
If anyone can appreciate the above – it’s me. I’m a mom of two toddlers and work in ‘split shifts‘ – I may take my daughter to her 2 year pediatric visit in the middle of the day, then resume the day’s work around 9pm when the kiddos are in bed! Being self sufficient and efficient is how you move the needle!
So, being inspired by how we felt as consumers, we actively built the following functionality into ALEX’s website. Never before have these 5 things collectively been seen on a patient simulator website.
- Chat. Have a question? Use the chat feature in the bottom right hand corner of the screen to connect with someone on Team PCS.
- Prices are listed. Our pricing strategy is simple: provide you the very best pricing we can. No ongoing costs, no hidden option charges – just straightforward, transparent pricing. Our goal is to provide a product of strong, high value at a fair and attainable price, and yet remain in business so that we can continue providing value to the simulation community.
- Generate your own quote. Start with selecting the ALEX you’re interested in, and a customized, real-time generated, no obligation to purchase quote is delivered to your inbox within minutes (via “Order Now” button). Quote includes quantity, cost, specs and sole-source justification information in just one email.
- Schedule an Onsite Demonstration. With this untraditional approach, you’re able to schedule an onsite demonstration via the website. Input your zip code, check out available dates, and start the process of evaluating ALEX’s fit.
- Downloads. We want to be the change we see in the world, which is why we’ve organized all our documentation in one place to easily download.
We hope you check out the website, of course, at a time most convenient for you.