In our eyes, one is just as important as the other. So when our software developers set out to design the ALEX interface, the goal was to put themselves in the shoes of the end user – and create the perfect balance of sophistication and simplicity.
Compare ALEX’s screens to the typical manikin software you’ve worked with, and the difference is immediately evident:
- An intuitive, uncluttered interface. Easy to learn, easy to use.
- Point-and-click navigation. Simple, streamlined, straightforward.
- Easy on the eyes. Clear, concise visual representation of charts, instructions and information.
- As efficient as it is visually appealing. Quickly assimilate information, adjust settings, immediately respond to changes. Get anywhere in a couple of clicks.
- Device-responsive. Automatically optimizes screen layout to any device from a computer to a tablet or smartphone.
Check out these ALEX screen samples and see for yourself …
Quick, efficient, easy navigation through patient file, trend chart, patient perspective, logs, and checklist.